- We are committed to meeting and exceeding all local, state and federal regulatory guidelines relating to sanitation and hygiene. As a guest,
you are requested to commit to refraining from visiting the spa if you are ill, have a fever or communicable illness. Please, call us at your earliest convenience if you need to reschedule due to illness. We would like to thank you for partnering with us to ensure health and safety of our staff and other guests.
- Please, call us in advance to make your reservation. No walk-ins are currently allowed.
- Face masks or face coverings are required at all times on the Spa premises.
- To make a reservation, please call us with a valid credit card. Please
mention your preferences, restrictions and requests at this time.
- We are happy to accommodate groups as availability permits. Advance notice is strongly recommended.
- 24-hour notice is required for all individual cancellations. The
spa reserves the right to fully charge the clients for late arrivals or missed appointments.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your scheduled
- Our boutique spa provides robes, slippers and lockers. To help you
plan your spa visit into your stay, please note that showers are available only for specific body treatments, such as body wraps.
- We respectfully request all electronic devices to be turned off.
- Please leave all jewelry and valuables at home or safely secure them in the lockers. The Cape May Day Spa is not responsible for lost or damaged items.
- Gratuities are greatly appreciated. Envelopes may be found at the front desk.
- Service procedures and pricing are subject to change at the discretion of the management.
- There are no refunds on products. Products can be exchanged for up to seven days if not opened.
- Gift cards do not expire, are non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for gratuities. The Cape May Day Spa & Holistic Center is not responsible for unauthorized use or loss of a Gift Card.
*Pricing and information effective as of June 1, 2020.
Book Your Treatment Today! Call us at (609) 898-1003.